Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Best of PhotoReflect 3



I've updated the Best of PhotoReflect to version 3. It comprises over 100 of what I consider to be my better images from the almost 500 that I've posted on PhotoReflect (and PhotoQuoto).

A departure from the previous "Best of.." is the subdivision into folders. Let me know what you think of this.

Once again I've used the excellent and free JAlbum with a recent version of the Chameleon skin. This allows more customisation than previously, so I'll probably make a few modifications to the album over the next few weeks. The Link List has been updated to reflect the change.

The JAlbum interface is pretty intuitive, but clicking Help at the bottom of the page pops up a window with basic instructions. I find using the right keyboard arrow is the best way to go through a folder of images - but then I'm a simple soul!

Thanks for looking!

Regards, Tony