Monday, November 06, 2006

Return of Best of PhotoReflect!

Best of PhotoReflect II

The link to what I consider the best of my photographs has not worked for a few weeks. I got rid of the webspace that held the album, and the demise of the original archive seemed a good time to update it.

The first incarnation of the album had 77 images: there are now 120. Anyone who looked at and remembers the first album may like to start at image 78.

For reasons that aren't clear to me yet, it seems a bit slow to load, but you can start looking before all 120 thumbnails are in place. I'll have a go at speeding it up. Unfortunately this album isn't 56k friendly.

I hope you enjoy browsing, and I'll be interested to read any comments you'd like to leave.

Regards, Tony
photographs & text (c) T. Boughen